The access and its use presuppose the acceptance of all terms, conditions and warnings, without exception, by the user of the terms described herein and their possible modifications, if they become necessary, which must be periodically verified by the user himself for his better knowledge and information. If you do not accept any of the terms and conditions herein, you should discontinue using or accessing or services in any way. This website is created, made operational and managed by Sice & C. Srl.
Owner and Data Controller
SICE & C. srl - Via A. Vespucci,2/4/6 – 20068 Peschiera Borromeo (MI) - ITALY
P.IVA IT04621140153 - Email email@example.com
Types of data Collected
Amongst the Personal Data collected by the www.siceelectronics.it, either autonomously or through third parties, there are: cookies, usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically while browsing the site www.siceelectronics.it.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by www.siceelectronics.it are obligatory. In its absence, www.siceelectronics.it will not be able to guarantee user the requested services. In the case www.siceelectronics.it indicates some data are optional , users can therefore decide to not provide these data, you, however, will continue to be entitled to the services.
Data Subjects who have doubts about what data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The user assumes the responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared by www.siceelectronics.it, and guarantees having the right to disclose or disseminate such data, releasing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Methods and place of the processing of collected data
Owner will take place through suitable tools to ensure security and confidentiality through the use of appropriate procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorised access, illicit use and dissemination.
Your Personal Data is processed in both paper and electronic form, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. Your data may also be communicated to companies and/or professional offices that collaborate with www.siceelectronics.it, (administrative personal , accounting personal, legal personal, system administrators).
Legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is satisfied:
• the Data Subject has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the Data Subject and/or for the execution of precontractual measures;
• the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the Data Controller's legitimate interest or that of third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the actual legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, a provision of a contract or is necessary to enter into a contract.
Personal Data is processed at the Data Controller's operational offices and in any other location where those involved in the processing are to be found. For more information, please contact the owner.
The data may also be transferred to a different country from which the User is located, for obtaining the information regarding the place that the User data are treated, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller, contacting such by using the details provided at the start of the document.
The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and in any case:
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon the expiry of this term, the right of access, deletion, correction and the right to Data Portability may no longer be exercised.
Rights of the Data Subject
Data Subjects have a number of rights under the GDPR.
In particular Data Subjects have the right of:
• withdraw consent at any time. The Data Subject may withdraw their previously expressed consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
• oppose the processing of your data. The Data Subject may object to the processing of their data when its legal basis is other than consent and such does not prejudice specific legal obligations. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
• access your data. The Data Subject is entitled to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
• verify and request correction. The Data Subject can verify the correctness of their data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain a limitation on processing. When certain conditions occur, the Data Subject may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose other than its storage.
• obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions occur, the Data Subject may request the data to be deleted by the Data Controller.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The Data Subject has the right to receive their data in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated instruments and the processing is based on the consent of the Data Subject, relating to a contract to which the Data Subject is a party or relating to contractual provisions connected to it.
• make a complaint. The Data Subject can lodge a complaint with the competent Personal Data Protection Authority or undertake proceedings in court.
Details on right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of that public authority with which the Data Controller is vested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Data Subjects are entitled to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Data Subjects are reminded that, if their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Data Subjects may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to the contact address of the Data Controller indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as swiftly as possible, and in any case within one month.
Additional information on processing
Your Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court proceedings or in the preparatory stages of the establishment of the same for defence against abuse of the use of this site or related services by the Data Subject.
The Data Subject declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain personal data, such as the IP address of the user.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details indicated in the header.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
www.siceelectronics.it does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will obtain the User's consent again if necessary.
Personal data(or data)
means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Information collected automatically through www.siceelectronics.it(or third-party services employed in www.siceelectronics.it), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use www.siceelectronics.it, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (for example the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using www.siceelectronics.it who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of www.siceelectronics.it. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of www.siceelectronics.it.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by www.siceelectronics.it. as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Updated to 25 May 2018
Sice & C. Srl | Registered office: 2/4/6 A. Vespucci street, - 20068 Peschiera Borromeo (MI) - ITALY - VAT number and tax code: IT04621140153 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org